Friday, February 20, 2009

Donkey Basketball

Here we are enjoying the fun. You can't see Annalynn to well, oh well. Rustin is ignoring the camera as usual. As you can see my surgery scar is looking much better.

We decided to take the kids the High School sponsered Donkey Basketball game. Talk about the funniest thing you have ever seen. They had 4 games 10 minutes each. The High School students against the faculty. The local business owners against the local farmers. Then they had a winners bracket and a consolation bracket. It was so much fun. Here are a few snaps of the game in progress. The players had to keep a hold of their donkeys at all times. You had to be on the donkey when making a basket. The donkeys wore special rubber shoes so the floor wouldn't be ruined. The kids were free that was the best part of the whole night.




Ryan was complete facinated with the donkeys. It kept his attention the whole time. Very hard for a 19 month old. When the donkeys weren't moving you better believe that he wasn't happy.

Rustin is trying to hide from the camera.




1 comment:

Melinda said...

I think you should have had Rustin out there playing!! I missed it because I had to work but I hear it was pretty fun!