Saturday, June 13, 2009
Disaster!?!
So Wednesday morning I woke up to a huge puddle of water on my bathroom floor. I had a pile of dirty clothes ready to put in the washer, when I woke up that was halfway soaked through with water. My first thought was holy crap Rustin is out of town. My second thought what time is it, who can I get to come help me figure out where this is coming from. Thanks loads to my brother-in-law Kirby he came and saved me. We got the water to the house turned off and pretty much figured out that it was a leak in the wall. So I was running late to get to my new patient Dr. appointment for Ryan, when I got there I realized that the children had gotten into my purse and taken my wallet out, so I had no money, no insurance cards, and no dirvers license. Totally insane. These pictures are the aftermath of trying to locate the leak. We found it after 5 holes to patch in the sheet rock. At least it wasnt' to bad. You can see the white patch on the gray pipes. The picture that is behind the fridge didn't turn out. The patch is behind my bathroom cabniet. Luckily we didn't have to take the cabinets off.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment