Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Museum

So this last weekend Rustin had to work on Saturday so we went to my parents house and had a blast. Went clothes shopping for Annalynn as she had 2 pairs of winter pants. Found some really good clearance clothes. By the time we got back it was around 10:30 pm, but my mom and I stayed up and watched "The Boy in the Striped Pajamas" don't let little kids watch it. It was very sad. About Holocaust. Saturday morning got up at 5:30 to go the the temple. It has been a long time since I have done a session, it felt so good. Loren went with me to take the kids to the park. Thanks Loren. The kids couldn't get enough of my parents new dog Rex. Rex loved them to he wanted to follow them around everywhere. He is such a mellow and calm dog. Then my mom and I took the kids to the Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum in St. George. Very neat. Make sure if you go, to use the coupon in the back of the phonebook 1 kid admission free with paying adult. Under 2 is free. Here are some pictures for your enjoyment.
Animals from Africa

"Why is he bent down like that." Annalynn asked. I had to explain to her about how tall they are and that is how they get a drink of water.
Animals from Asia.

Would you look at that nose. Holy Cow!

These next few are in the children's section they can touch these and it is a very hands on experience.

Hyena

Annalynn with the Bear.

Ryan on the bear.

2 comments:

Kim N said...

That looks like a neat museum! I will have to check it out next time I am down there. Thanks for reminding me about that movie, I really want to see it.

Your kids are so beautiful.

Melinda said...

My grandma loved that museum! I have never been but it looks like something my kids would LOVE!! Great pictures Brenda!!