Thursday, November 4, 2010

Things kids say!

The other day my son was in time out and he was trying numerous ways to get out. This is by far his best attempt at getting out of time out.
He said to me "Mom, I think that you should let me get out of time out and kick my butt instead."
My reply, "Ok get over here so I can do it."
He stands up and walks over to me turns around and says, "Ok, mom kick my butt."
I give him what he asked for and then he says "Mom that was not hard enough you better do it again."
I was laughing so hard that time out never got finished that day.

2 comments:

Nan said...

Ohhh. those days. I don't remember ever being sarcastic that young.
My little Ry-guy says "your not the boss of me, dad is."

Jax said...

I love it!