Friday, March 11, 2011

Lost tooth

This week has been a rough one for Annalynn. She has influenza. She has missed school all week. I have never seen her so sick. Fever. Coughing so bad she can't sleep. There were 4 days she just sat on the couch and slept. It is so hard to see your kid so sick and not being able to do anything to help them get better. She is so sick of taking medicine. I think that she is starting to pull out of it. She wants to do more than just lay on the couch and sleep. On top of her being so sick her loose tooth finally came out and she litarlly lost the tooth as well. She has no idea where it is. I feel so bad for her. She was looking forward to show her grandma's and grandpa's her tooth. She was going to write a letter to the tooth fairy to have her leave it so that she could show it off. I guess it will have to wait for the other 2 that are loose.

Here lovely new smile. I had to fight for this picture. She doesn't want anyone to see it.

1 comment:

Chase and Marleen said...

I'm glad she's feeling better!