Wednesday, October 12, 2011

August 2011

In August we had to run some parts to Rus in Minnersville. He needed them to finish up fixing a disc. I had never been there before and was available so the kids and I got a work truck and headed on over. It was quite the drive. Very pretty country to pass through. But I should have grabbed the portable DVD player for the kids. On the way back we stopped at Parowan gap to get see these petroglyphs. They were cool. Kind of hard to see, but now I can say that we have been there.
On a Sunday afternoon we decided to take a drive to Cedar Mountain. Rustin was looking into the possibility of clearing a lot of fallen trees. It was a fun Sunday afternoon. Annalynn loves flowers and here she is with them in her braids.
While up there we decided to go to the ice caves. Here we are down in the cave.
The kids at the top of the ice cave.
At Navajo Lake on the top of Cedar Mountain.
August started a new school year. Here Annalynn is on her first day of first grade. She was so excited. She wanted to start about 2 weeks before school actually started. Every day she would ask if it was school today. She was up at about 6 wanting to get ready for school. Unfortunately the camera was lot for Ryan's first day of Pre-School. I will take one this week now that the camera is found. It is a few months late, but at least he will have one for remembrance purposes.

1 comment:

Sabby said...

You always do such fun things and wow your kids are getting so big!