Friday, March 27, 2009

Going....

Reading my cousin's blog today and found a post that she is going private.
Her husband's job is Air Force intelligence. He's gained knowledge working on the internet daily, he insisted that she go private. He wouldn't elaborate of course, but he did say to her, "the things I know would scare you".

I'll be making the switch soon.

So I will send everyone I have an email address for an invite to continue reading, but if I don't have your email (and you want to browse my blog occasionally) send me a note tobybem@yahoo.com.

3 comments:

Kirk, Julie, Justin, Jared and Krista said...

brenda, make sure I get invited to visit your blog. I love see what's new with you guys.
Julie
soccermomjulie@msn.com

rubarb said...

love your title bar. so true. ps I would love to be able to still see your blog. rubarb99@yahoo.com

-chris

Heidi Gardner said...

Be sure to invite us. gardners329@gmail.com