Monday, April 13, 2009

At the Fair

Friday we went to the Clark County Fair. We had a lot of fun, but missed Rus as he had to go to Las Vegas and help our brother-in-law, C.J. with a blessing. We watched the pig show. Rode the train. Went on a lot of rides. Ryan got misplaced for a little bit-heart failure. We walked through the animal barn then Annalynn didn't follow mom like she was supposed to and got lost. Needless to say she lost her privliges at the fair. I had to strap her in the stroller because she was screaming so bad. By the time we got to the car she had wriggled her way out of the seatbelt and gotten herself naked. I was trying not to laugh. Boy was she having a meltdown. I felt bad for taking her away from the fair, but I figured since I had reminded her 4 times that she needed to stay by mom and she didn't that would be the best way for her to learn her lesson. I hope that she did learn her lesson. Here are a few pictures for your enjoyment. The other kids are cousins, Steven and Elizabeth.








No comments: