Yesterday my sweetheart turned 28. I thought that I would share some of his younger pictures with you. In honor of him here are some of the things that I love about my hubby, in no particular order.
- Can make you laugh
- Kind
- Thoughtful
- Helpful
- Funny
- Hard Worker
- Loving
- Smile
- Eyes
- Hugs
- Can fix things
- Easygoing
- Calms me
- Good dad
- Can talk to anyone
- Does a mean barbecue, if he doesn't get distracted.
- Great sense of direction.
- Handsome
- Loyal
- Served a mission in Connecticut and we hope to be able to go there together someday.
This is when he turned 1. I couldn't find the picture so here is the newpaper article.
Here he is with his Great Grandpa Roundy, they shared the same birthday. It is about his 4th birthday.
This is from Elementary, not sure what age, but about 7.
Not sure what age. Maybe 10 or so.
2 comments:
Ahh Rustin's growing up! LOL! I hope he had a good one! Curtis is feel the same after race burn! :) I tell him they have come up with something that prevents that. :)
Happy Birthday Rustin!
Post a Comment