Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bike Ride

Okay, so I have been trying to get Annalynn to ride her big bike for ages. Her grandparents gave her this bike for her 3rd birthday and she was too short to ride it when she got it. I've known that she has grown enough to ride it, but couldn't convince her that she had grown taller. So I told her that she was to big to ride a 3-wheeler and that it was Ryan's bike now. She was so scared and screaming the whole time. She kept on watching her feet and crashing of the side of the sidewalk. I decided to let her ride it in the road so she couldn't crash off the side of the sidewalk. It was so funny she kept on stopping and then get mad because she stopped. Well here is a video of her bike riding attemt.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

i love watching Ryan walk!!