My little fish. The hotel that we stayed at had a great pool with slides and lots of fun things to do. We spent a lot of time there.
We also went to Chucky E Cheese's this was Ryan's favorite thing to do. Annalynn wasn't to fond of it as it tipped a lot.
Annalynn got to make her own baby birth certificate at the "I Am A Child of God" display at the Church History Museum. She named her baby ballet. She loves dance.
Ryan loved playing bean bag toss. He was pretty good. I think that I am going to make a bean bag toss for him.
My beautiful family. I am so blessed. I am grateful that we are sealed together as a family forever.
My beautiful mommy talking to my grandpa McNabb.
I love the workmanship on the handels on the door. This is Brigham Young's house in Salt Lake City also known as the Beehive house.
Annalynn loved the wedding boquet of my cousin Miriam. She wanted a picture so badly that we took a snap shot. She already wants to be a mom and have a baby. Oh boy we are in trouble.
1 comment:
Looks like a great trip and you were able to do a lot of fun things as well!
Post a Comment