Monday, August 30, 2010

Kindergarten!!!

Annalynn started kindergarten last week. She loves it. I was very emotional when I dropped her off. Worried about her the whole time. When I came to pick her up she ran to me with a huge smile and started jabbering about her first day and wanted to read me the book that they made. She has a book that she has to pass off every day. Thus far she has been able to pass one off every day.

Ryan had to get into the action of picture taking and here is a silly shot of my beautiful kids.

When we went in for kindergarten testing Mrs. Snow, Annalynn's teacher gave her this person to decorate as her self. Annlynn picked out everything cut it and I glued it cause all I had was a hot glue gun. It looks as if I did it, but oh well. I didn't want her to burn herself.

Love this beautiful girl.

3 comments:

Sabby said...

Wow she is getting so big! I love the all the freckles, what a cute girl. Glad she is liking school!

Julie said...

Such an adorable little girl! Totally get the "emotional mom" thing. When did our babies get to kindergarten?!

Jax said...

Valerie decorated a person of herself also and she colored it wearing the same clothes she had just picked out to wear on the first day of school, right town to a Dora drawn on each tennis shoe!