Boy that was a hard night.
We even found a John Deere. Ryan was about to boot some other kids off cause he wanted to drive it so bad. It took much convincing to get him to wait.
We even got to see a mama with her baby ducks. I love spring when all the babies are born.
We also got to go to Wheeler Farm and feed the ducks. The kids loved it.
Got to see lots of family, I have not seen for awhile. Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, and grandpa. Love visiting with family.
My husband loves to hid from the camera. At least I got part of his face.
The kids absolutely loved the creek. I was grateful that it was not one of the raging high water ones. It was perfect for them to have a great time in and not get hurt.
1 comment:
Looks like it was a fun trip!
Post a Comment