Sunday, June 26, 2011
A visitor!
A few weeks ago we drove up and saw this wonderful visitor in our driveway. The kids were so fascinated by it. I was petrified by it. It was pretty cold that day and it was not moving very fast. I thought it was dead at first, but upon closer look, I realized that it's tongue was flicking. I threw some rocks at it trying to get it to move, but it took it's own sweet time. I guess that snake season is here. Beware!!! Since we have moved here, we have found quite a few snakes in our yard. One slithered past me in the garden last year. I almost stepped on one in the garage a few years back. Rustin found a few babies a couple of years ago that he caught and let go in the hills. Good thing that they have only been gopher snakes. Too bad they are not catching more gophers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment