<
Jake and Annalynn saying goodbye. I love this picture so much.
At the end of the day we got ice cream bars at Smith's for all of the kids. Here is a close up of Ryan enjoying his chocolate.
Even baby Will got to enjoy some. I loved this little guy so much. It was so fun to see the kids.
Jacob, Holly, Lucie, Annalynn and Ryan...what a photo opportunity.
Lucie and Ryan chillin in the shade at the park.
a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhAGI8tY6FLeCkdmupkFIFUvdlTPwSlFK5MDWB_lYHdQ2CtXLIRUIkTvjEhfUEPj9YpQFbypD9Sn1LoaiEkNLRNRGwA8G8laqpIX0Y7h8oKJ-nXs1w8zvUGhf0-_OEBJCvtWOUXUPZlFy0/s1600/P8140162.JPG">
We had a picnic at Sugarhouse park after we were done at the temple. There were some branches that had been cut off a tree that had not been picked up Jacob and Ryan loved playing in them.
We spent some time at Temple square. Annalynn was upset for some reason and wouldn't get in the picture. Some day she will regret it.
3 comments:
Great family time. I hope he gets the interm in SLC
love the pictures!
From Kevin
Oh my goodness...is that baby Will Jared's baby? He looks just like him!!!
Post a Comment