A snapshot that one of the kids took in SL of my beautiful mom. I think it turned out so well, I am sure that she would say that it didn't turn out.

Lucie and Annalynn seemed to connect really well. Aren't they beauties!!!
I love this beautiful girl. Chillin at the park.
While in SL the kids wanted to ride the train so bad...Who could resist such a simple request especially since downtown it is free.
After the days activities were over my mom and dad took the kids to the hotel and I went to the Family History Library. I found a cemetery record for my great-great grandfather. Such a great find. I litarlly did the happy dance right there in the middle of the silence of the library. I didn't care I was so excited. We have since requested his death certificate hoping to find some more specific information and hopefully give us more information on the previous generation.
2 comments:
Looks like a good time was had by all! Your kids are getting so big!
I love the one of Lucie ans Annalynn.
From Kevin
Post a Comment