Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sand Dunes

So this morning we decided on the spur of the moment we decided to go to the White Sand Dunes. We also to my father-in-law and 2 cousisns with us. It was a lot of fun. Perfect temprature.

Ry and Annalynn took many trips to the top of the big hill. I did it once with them. Boy was it a big hill. I forgot how hard it is to climb in sand. The screw in my ankle didn't really like it either.

Ry and cousin Allie taking a stab at climbing.

Coming down is sure a lot more fun than going up.

Ry and his leaf. He loved this leaf.

Annalynn builing her sand castle.
We took a lunch and enjoyed a few hours just enjoying God's beautiful creations. During lunch we had a bee that wouldn't leave us alone he kept landing on my sandwich and Hunter's sandwich while we were eating it. What a crazy bee it was. So glad that I decided to go. It has been so long since I enjoyed a hike.

1 comment:

Nan said...

Looks like fun...